The diagnosed cases of acid reflux is steadily on the incline. This could be simply because more people are listening to what their bodies are telling them or this could be simply because a larger number of individuals are not eating as healthy as they should, among an array of other reasons.
However, if you suffer from acid reflux, you don’t have to any more. Here are the top 7 acid reflux natural remedies we could find, that work.
1. Increase the amount of water you drink daily. This is beneficial for your overall health as well. However, increasing your water intake will help to dilute the acids in the stomach, thus minimizing the acid reflux symptoms. You should also try to drink a glass of water after you have eaten, possibly two.
2. Almonds is another great way to eliminate the effects of acid reflux. In the morning, chew on a few almonds and after each meal. It is important that you chew them very well, the longer the better and you will soon begin to see relief in your acid reflux symptoms.
3. Fennel tea or chamomile tea have a soothing effect on the individual drinking it and it has been successfully connected to the relief of acid reflux discomfort. It is important that you take your time drinking the tea, only sipping it.
4. Could it be true, an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Maybe not, but eating an apple after a meal can surely keep your acid reflux symptoms at bay! Organically grown apples chewed slowly and well can reduce the acid in the stomach, thus eliminating the acid reflux.
5. Ginger in almost any form can be great for reducing acid reflux. You can have candied ginger, ginger tea or take ginger in a capsule form.
6. Apple cider vinegar is another of the top acid reflux home remedies. It is important that you are drinking organic apple cider vinegar and that you shake it well. There should be a pulp looking substance floating within, this is actually what you need to consume. This substance has enzymes that are ideal for keeping the symptoms of acid reflux a distant memory for you. Add the apple cider vinegar to a half a glass of water and drink it shortly before or after a meal.
7. Chewing gum, as you might already know is great for assisting in the digestion of food. However, did you know that this also stimulates the production of saliva? This in turn does the same thing as drinking water, it will dilute the stomach acids and limit the acid reflux symptoms.
As with almost any treatment you try, it will be a trial and error process. The same holds true for acid reflux natural remedies. Something that works for you might not work for your spouse, and something that works for your spouse might not work for you.
Alvin Hopkinson is a leading health researcher in the area of natural remedies and acid reflux cure. Discover how you can get rid of your acid reflux for good using proven home remedies, all without using harmful medications or drugs. Visit his site now at http://www.refluxremoval.com